READ THIS: THE SUPREME MASTERY OF FEAR by JOSEPH MURPHY
The supreme mastery of fear is a book by acclaimed author Joseph Murphy. Originally published in 1946 and re-published in 2009; the book teaches everything you need to know about the emotion of fear.
Fear is one of the first and important emotions that we feel from the day we are born. Majority of people make most of their decisions based on fear and this book is full of insights that will help you understand the emotion of fear and how to deal with it.
Get this book and read it every year for the next ten years of your life at least. It has 236 pages.
Below are 10 quotes from The Supreme Mastery of Fear
1. Fear is contagious
2. Men have made personal devils out of fear of the past, the present, and the future
3. You never know how your prayers may be answered, for the ways of subconscious are past finding out.
4. Man becomes that which he contemplates; his thought and feeling control his destiny.
5. You are created to win, to triumph, to conquer. You should never dwell upon fear, failure, loss, lack or limitation of any kind. To do so is to build a prison in your mind, thereby leading a limited and circumscribed life, a sort of miserable existence. You are placed here to go forward and never retreat.
Read also: READ THIS: THE RAINMAKER by JOHN GRISHAM
6. Every day of our lives we should meditate on beauty, love and peace. We should feel that these qualities are being resurrected in us.
7. Your problems and difficulties enable you to discover the divinity within you.
8. To be wealthy, man must assume the feeling of being wealthy; then wealth will follow.
9. We are not compelled to love, but we have freedom to love… Love is spontaneous and joyous, and we have the ability to give or to withhold it. There is no compulsion to love.
10. A great number of people need to be disturbed and shaken up out of the mass propaganda, hypnotic suggestions and false beliefs which are rampant in the field of religion.
Featured Image from Goodreads